Layout

Montag, 19. April 2010

Mscraps - April Challenges & Meine Beiträge


My real all-time-favorite since teenie-ages:

Alain Delon

I used Joyce's beautiful " just chill - relax" from The daily digi files #16

Photo copyright by:
Alain Delon in a 1966 picture by J.M. Perrier
found on paperblog.fr
This wonderful picture was also used by Dior for perfume advertising in 2009 - sligthy changed (without cigarette)
 
 
 Color Challenge:
The result of my color quizz was: Grey

I created my April color Challenge LO with
'ready for Spring' collab
 
 
 Journaling Challenge

the journaling tells the story of Sophie's first day with garden work:

weeding, crawling like an earthworm through the fresh bed, and so on
- it was fun except the for the clothes ;-)
cleaning and bathing was needed as never before.

Kit 'Erica' by Lauraskathi
 
 
 
 Scraplift challenge
"Opa, machst Du das auch richtig?"
My contribution to April scraplift Challenge

Used to 100%  paper and elements from 'fortunate' kit



''Ready for Spring'' collab

Journaling is a quote by
Henry David Thoreau about Spring
 
 
 Used the lovely commitment collab by Joyce and Jaime (three paper peonies

Keine Kommentare: